You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Miniflux - Minimalist News Reader
Miniflux is a minimalist and web-based RSS reader.
Note: This version of Miniflux is not maintained anymore (You should upgrade to Miniflux 2).
- Readability (CSS optimized for readability, responsive design, compatible with mobile and tablet devices)
- Easy setup => copy and paste the source code and you are done!
- Remove Feedburner Ads and analytic trackers (1x1 pixels)
- Open external links inside a new tab with a
- Use secure HTTP headers (only external images and Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion videos are allowed)
- Article content is filtered before being displayed
- Translated in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian and Simplified Chinese
- RTL languages support
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Full article download for feeds that display only a summary
- Groups for categorization of feeds (like folders or tags)
- Send your favorite articles to Pinboard, Instapaper, Shaarli or Wallabag
- Enclosure support (videos and podcasts)
- Feed updates via a cronjob or with the user interface in one click
- Keeps history of read items
- Import/Export of OPML feeds
- Multiple users
- Image proxy to avoid mixed content warnings with HTTPS
- Installation and Requirements
- Upgrade to a new version
- Advanced configuration
- Full article download
- Json-RPC API
- Fever API
- Run Miniflux with Docker
- Original author: Frédéric Guillot
- List of contributors